Monday, May 20, 2013

new blog

Hello world & welcome to my blog!

My name is Jenna. I'm 25 years old. I'm married - in August it will be 3 years. Attending college with 3 semesters left. I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, aka Mormon. I love it and probably most of my posts will have something to do with it. I love traveling and seeing the world. I love an adventure but I'm kind of a chicken. I love taking pictures and have since I was like 12. I love family and spending any moment with any of them. I have the best group of married friends in the whole world. I always have chap-stick with me and I play with my hair constantly. I love music and Ellen DeGeneres. She's hilarious.

I wanted to have blog that anyone could read so this is it!

I'm going to post some older posts that I want here.

Enjoy.


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment